There’s A LOT of emergency preparedness information available for your review and use, including evacuation checklists you can customize to fit your needs. The following are links to some of the information that provides details information about emergency preparedness:
- “Be Red Cross Ready”—a 2-page overview.
- FEMA’s Are You Ready? An In-Depth Guide to Citizen Preparedness webpage that lists various downloadable pdf documents, including “Are You Ready? An In-Depth Guide to Citizen Preparedness” and “Basic Preparedness.”
- The Department of Homeland Security’s Plan Ahead for Disasters website that provides information about a variety of topics.
- Boulder Office of Emergency Management “Disaster Preparedness”—online information about “Be Informed,” “Make a Plan,” and “Build a Kit.” Or download the “Preparedness-Guide-2017” from the list of documents on the OEM Resources & Information webpage.
- JVFD-Emergency-Booklet—a 39-page booklet with a detailed fill-in-the-blank evacuation checklist. (A pdf file you can download and print to customize your checklists.)